At Xamcor, we have gathered together a strong team with far ranging experience, skills and expertise. In this way, we can serve the diverse needs of our clients, and bring creativity and new ideas to every transaction. Among our skill sets are:
- Information Management Sector Experience
- M&A Experience
- Financial Experience
- Sales & Marketing Expertise
- Vertical and Horizontal Market Experience
- Extensive database of global Information Management Companies, profiled by many criteria, including technology, key decision makers, and key facts about each company
Xamcor Management Team
Paul Carman, President & CEO
Paul Carman is a true ECM Industry veteran with decades of experience, contacts and friends across the globe. After starting a sales career with Eastman Kodak, Paul spent years in top sales and marketing positions with Kodak and with other sector companies. This experience included working with billion dollar corporate giants as well as with start-ups, giving him a broad base of business development experience. Paul is a long time active member of AIIM, and served on their Board, the Executive Committee, and as Chair of the association. He is also an active member of the AIIM Company of Fellows. Paul also was President and CEO of IMC, the International Information Management Congress, which served its members with events in Europe, and Middle East, and in the Asia Pacific Region. For the last decade, Paul has been active in driving and closing mergers and acquisitions in the Information Management sector. He is known for his high level of ethics and expertise. He also shares his knowledge as an Adjunct Professor at the Sage College School of Management, teaching Graduate Marketing courses.
At Xamcor, Paul leads the company’s strategy, tactics, and direction, as well as be an active member of the M&A Team.
Ike Fattal, Senior Vice President of Business Development
Ike Fattal has extensive business experience, serving in management roles, as a company Director, and a number of investment related Senior Management positions in software, semiconductor, technology, hospitality and electronic industries.
After receiving a BA degree in Accounting, an MBA in Finance, and a CPA License, Ike has been involved in both early stage and more mature types of companies, with expertise ranging from corporate structuring, investment financing and negotiations of transactions involving the purchase and sales of assets or of stock of corporate entities. Ike also has experience and background in financing and financing structures, negotiating of large bank credit lines, distribution and channel agreements.
Ike’s experience includes the management of ad notam USA (a $30Mil technology group headquartered in Germany), and led the Company’s new territory expansions and growth. Prior to that, Ike was the co-founder, CFO, and Director of KoolConnect Technologies Inc. a leading hotel video, high speed internet and technology services provider. Ike also was owner and President of Krystaltech Semiconductors Inc., which grew to a $100Mil business and subsequently sold. In 1994, Ike co-founded and served as the CEO of Krystal Holographics Inc., which was successfully sold for a mid eight-figure amount under Ike’s leadership. Prior experience includes executive positions such as VP of Finance, Executive Vice President, and Directorships at various private companies.
At Xamcor, Ike manages business development, negotiations and contracting, and strategic partnerships and alliances.
Harvey Spencer, Strategic Advisor
Harvey Spencer has an extensive background in operations, programming, systems analysis, software development management, program and product management, product marketing and strategic planning for IT hardware and software, acquired over 35 years – originally in the UK with over 30 years in the United States.
He has developed and installed general-purpose software as well as specialized software for the banking and financial industries and has worked using numerous operating systems with manufacturers as well as end users. Since 1988 he has specialized in the document capture for high performance electronic document management systems.
Founded in 1989 and based in metropolitan New York, Harvey Spencer Associates has become the leading analyst company focused on analyzing the worldwide market for capture software. The company’s data is relied on by major vendors to identify market direction and size, trends and technologies that affect electronic capture and recognition. His clients are a “who’s who” of the important global Information Management companies
At Xamcor, Harvey advises the Management Team on key Information Management sector developments as well as provide a deep understanding of technology fits.
Over the years, we have developed some core principals that are the foundation of our company and the keys to success:
- Honesty – above all, Xamcor is committed to being honest and open to all we work with.
- Dedication to Completing Tasks – we give a full effort 100% of the time to assure your success
- Ethical Behavior – all of out team members have been chosen because we have demonstrated ethical behavior over many years, and are known globally for this commitment
- Objective Viewpoint – as globally recognized industry experts, we bring an objective point of view to our clients, so expectations can be understood and achieved. We hate surprises!
- Efficiency, effectiveness and professionalism in all we do
- Confidentiality – we maintain the highest level of confidentiality in all we do. Our goal is to always protect our clients.
- Value Individuals – we value all people we deal with, on all sides of any transactions. Our best references are our clients and the parties on the other side of the transaction!