Ricoh USA joins the Laserfiche Value Added Reseller (VAR) Program
Laserfiche announced today it has entered into a partnership to provide enterprise content management (ECM) solutions to Ricoh USA customers. As a part of the new relationship, Ricoh USA has joined the Laserfiche Value Added Reseller (VAR) Program.
“At Ricoh, we are focused on helping organizations capture, transform and manage information from anywhere and at any time,” said Jason Dizzine, Director of Product Marketing for Software and Services, Ricoh USA, Inc. “Laserfiche’s ECM solution is one of the many best-of-breed tools we use to help our customers address their information mobility challenges.”
“Ricoh continues to provide quality products and offerings to help customers improve workflow, and they needed an innovative and proven software partner,” said Hedy Belttary, Senior Vice President of Sales at Laserfiche. “Laserfiche ECM solutions are quickly deployed and rapidly adopted, which provide Ricoh customers with a more consistent and secure approach to information management.”
Laserfiche ECM enables organizations to automate, optimize and transform business processes across the enterprise, with functionality including:
- Versatile electronic forms functionality with an intuitive drag-and-drop forms designer interface
- Powerful process automation tools including an integrated social community platform, embedded analytics and a library of prebuilt business process templates
- Industry-leading DoD (U.S. Department of Defense) 5015.2 Records Management certification
“We’re thrilled to welcome Ricoh USA to the Laserfiche team,” said Belttary. “With our deep vertical expertise and focus on process optimization, Laserfiche is a perfect fit. The recent launch of Laserfiche 10.1 adds to a robust ECM platform that helps solve business problems and improve productivity, leading to profitable, long-term relationships for our reseller channel.”
Laserfiche and Ricoh’s global partnership dates back to 1997. In addition to Ricoh USA, Laserfiche partners with Ricoh in Hong Kong, Canada, Australia, UK, China, APAC, New Zealand and Latin America as well as Ricoh dealers worldwide.
Earlier this year, both Ricoh Canada and Ricoh Australia were recognized for their innovative internal deployments of Laserfiche ECM:
- Ricoh Canada received a Laserfiche Run Smarter Award for eliminating paper and manual data entry in the expense payment process used by all 2,200 corporate employees, streamlining payments and reducing the overall processing time by 66 percent.
- Ricoh Australia was recognized with a Laserfiche VAR Achievement Award for sales excellence and continued revenue growth. The company expanded its use of Laserfiche to automate processes including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and HR onboarding, with savings in paper, toner and employee time valued at more than 1 million Australian dollars in 2015.